Tripadvisor Marketing For Restaurants
Hungry For Success? Get Ahead In The World's No. 1 Hospitality Directory
Did You Know?
What is Tripadvisor Marketing?
Tripadvisor is the UK's number one restaurant directory, used heavily by both locals and tourists. If there was ever any doubt, in 2022, Tripadvisor logged its 1 billionth customer review. Yikes, that's a lot.
As a restaurant, bar, or cafe owner, it's never been more critical to keep your profile optimised, keep reviews coming in, and use Tripadvisor's own tools to give you a competitive edge.
Tripadvisor Profile Management:
- We reply to new customer reviews
- We keep your business info up-to-date, e.g. phone number, website, location, and opening hours - including reviewing, and accepting/rejecting suggested edits to your business info
- We update your menu (if you use Menu Connect) and upload your new photos
- Pick which photos/videos are front and centre, and choose a favourite review to showcase
- Highlight three reasons that diners should eat with you
- Get detailed analytics on your own profile performance, and your competitors!
- Feature your restaurant prominently, including the top search result
- You define the budget, and diner cuisine & locations
Tripadvisor Menu Connect:
- Manage your menu online and get real-time insight
Other People Might Call This
Tripadvisor management, Tripadvisor listing management
Is it Right For You?
This service is designed for any UK food & drinks business that is eligible for a Tripadvisor profile. That includes restaurants, bars, and cafes.
We manage Tripadvisor profiles for a mixture of single-location businesses and small chains. However big or small your business is, we can help.
Psst... 63% of the customers that use our Tripadvisor service also benefit from our Google Business Profile management service. With nearly 50% of all Google searches now for a local service, actively managing your Google profile has never been more beneficial.
Where Do We Offer Tripadvisor Marketing?
You don't need to be around the corner, though! Nearly all our marketing services work just as well remotely as they do in-person, so we help businesses throughout the entire UK!
These are our standard opening hours; we know they don't always fit the life of a small business owner. If you'd like a chat out of hours, drop us a message and we'll work something out.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
How Much is Tripadvisor Marketing?
If you're a restaurant or cafe in need, pick from one of the packages below.
You might just want us to create a new Tripadvisor listing for you. If that's the case, drop us a message below (the cost is £150).
In addition to our standard services, we can help you set up Tripadvisor Menu Connect, a one-stop solution for online menu management. Menu Connect starts from £50 a month, plus a setup fee of £200.
If you're after more exposure and a streamlined booking system, we can also help you get set up on Tripadvisor's rapidly-growing table booking app, The Fork (formerly Bookatable).
- Profile optimisationOnce a month, we'll review your profile to ensure it's set up optimally
- 10 review responsesWe'll reply to up to 10 positive reviews a month, and agree a strategy to handle negative reviews
- Data accuracy checksOnce a month, we'll make sure that your name, address, phone number & website (NAPW) is correct - including reviewing suggested edits from the public
- Self-service reportingWe'll give you access to Tripadvisor's reporting, designed for owners
- Campaign trackingWe'll add campaign tracking to your website links, so you can distinguish profile-led website visitors in tools like Google Analytics
- Everything in ESSENTIAL
- 20 review responsesWe'll reply to up to 20 positive reviews a month, and agree a strategy to handle negative reviews
- 2 Q&A responsesWhen someone asks a public question about your listing, we'll reply to 2 of them a month
- £75 of ad spendWe'll run £75 of Tripadvisor ads per month (you can pay extra if you'd like more)
- Ad optimisationWe'll check your ads regularly and make any recommendations to improve their performance
- Photo updatesWe'll ask you to upload new photos once a month, and monitor customer uploads
- Everything in GROWTH
- 30 review responsesWe'll reply to up to 30 positive reviews a month, and agree a strategy to handle negative reviews
- 3 Q&A responsesWhen someone asks a public question about your listing, we'll reply to 3 a month
- £150 of ad spendWe'll run £150 of Tripadvisor ads per month (you can pay extra if you'd like more)
- Ad optimisationWe'll check your ads regularly and make any recommendations to improve their performance
- Tripadvisor PremiumWe'll upgrade you to to Tripadvisor Premium, and regularly optimise your profile to take advantage of the extra features
The prices shown are per month, per listing. Each plan is paid monthly in advance and can be cancelled with 1 month's notice.
Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss paying annually (10% off), or talk about a custom package.
How Else Can We Help?
Tripadvisor marketing is just one of the services we offer restaurants. Perhaps you fancy a fresh look or you need a new website? Even if you don't, you should definitely be managing your customer reviews, and keeping on top of your all-important Google Business Profile.
Check out all of our services here.
Are You In?
If you are, great - let's get started! Drop us a message using the form below, or choose another way to get in touch with us.
If you aren’t quite there yet, why not get in touch anyway? It would be great to chat about your business and answer any questions that are on your mind.
Tom and Emily at Virens have been working with us now for a few months and we could not be more pleased. They are helpful, friendly and approachable and also very professional. They have come up with some great ideas to help our business grow. We highly recommend them.
I could not recommend Virens highly enough! Tom took the time to understand my business and was extremely helpful in suggesting avenues for its development. His meticulous attention to detail, extensive understanding of the technical side of business, and an eye for website design all came together to boost my business’ profile and profits. A first-class service!
I've been really impressed with Virens. I approached them as my business needed a fresh website and SEO services. Throughout the process, communication has been extremely good. The website they have designed for me is exactly what I wanted and reflects what my business is about.
Where to start? As a self-confessed technophobe, the team really had their work cut out with me. From my first contact with Tom, he completely put me at ease. The team's extensive knowledge and professionalism was obvious from the get-go and they made the whole process run so seamlessly that it was enjoyable from start to finish. I honestly can’t recommend them enough.
Virens created a fantastic new website for us. They refreshed our logo and spent a lot of time making sure the content was right. They were also very patient with us and have been really helpful as we don't have our own IT department and are fairly clueless about a lot of technical things! We're so pleased with the result!
Virens really took the pressure off us by stepping in as our trusted media and marketing partner. They took the time to get to know our business and made us feel like no task was too small! Would highly recommend this wonderful team!
Virens have been brilliant! They've helped me grow my small business over the last 6 months. I've used a few other marketing agencies and specialists in the past and grew more and more frustrated at not seeing any real results... I'm very happy to report this has all changed since working with Virens. If you're looking for help with a website, Google, Facebook, etc I can highly recommend their services.
Virens have just recently assisted me in two businesses, promoting both business pages on Google search and Facebook making them more visible and accessible for people to find and hopefully more customers. I found Virens very efficient and easy to communicate with, explaining things clearly. I would highly recommend Virens.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Virens on producing my website and help to increase the marketing capacity of my business. Helpful, and informative and the end result has been amazing. Fully recommend.
Amazing customer service alert!! This was a job I had been putting off for quite a while as I wasn’t sure where to start. Tom really listened to my requirements, had some brilliant suggestions of his own and completed the task within 24 hours! My friends and I are so pleased with the resulting logo and would highly recommend contacting the team!
Virens was recommended to us by another local business that already used their services, from the first time I talked to Tom he was extremely helpful and professional, he advised us through the process and we highly recommend Virens to anyone. Thank you again Virens!
I would recommend Virens to anyone who wants to launch or grow their business. They have bought a huge amount of expertise in brand building, website construction, social media profile building and all the signage and menus we need for our shop. They have done all this with a care for us and our business and a real want for us to succeed.
The Virens team have really helped us in our digital marketing efforts. We've reviewed our approach to SEO, talked through strategy, completed new keyword research, improved our website, updated our Google business profile, and more. They clearly have a wealth of experience in their field and their attention to detail has been fantastic. It's been a pleasure working with them. I would recommend them to any small/medium business that wants to really get a marketing edge.
I would give more stars if I could, Tom has just finished my website for my beauty business and I am genuinely so pleased... he is so knowledgeable, literally made the process so easy and straightforward! Very happy customer.
This company I would highly recommend to all. Tom literally saved my life, I was clutching at straws and having so much to juggle when starting the business up and not being all that "tech savvy" his help was outstanding and everything I needed to give us that push a business requires on making. Virens in 3 words; Professional, Affordable and Tech Savvy!
This company has helped me a great deal with my Social media understanding and provided lots of good advice about how to promote my services. They always answered quickly and thoroughly. I'm sure they'll be great partners.
Emily and Tom have been such a great help to our business, ensuring our website is professional and easy to use. They are also both very quick to respond to your questions you may have for them. I highly recommend!
Since being recommended to Virens my business has its own logo, website, Facebook and Instagram page, and even its own email address. All of the things I could never have done without the knowledge of Virens. I highly recommend this super helpful great value for money company.
All the work done for me was super efficient and done superbly. The Virens team are friendly, helpful and knowledgable and I will be recommending them to anyone who’s business could use their services.
Tom and Emily have been excellent, and did a fantastic job with my website and online marketing. I would highly recommend Virens. Friendly, professional and very helpful. Thank you both!